The Financial Toolkit is a kit of forms, worksheets, and special bonus video trainings that are intended to compliment my book “Your 33 Day Money Action Plan.”
Welcome to the Financial Toolkit, a companion to “Your 33 Day Money Action Plan” that contains bonus video trainings with myself as well as some of the tools and resources that I talked about in the book. This area is currently under reconstruction and most of these materials are just here for your convenience and reference — but they’re not as organized as they WILL be in the near future and I am rebuilding the entire thing from the ground up.
Please forgive the mess.
Video Bonus Trainings
This MP3 Audio interview will guide you 3 of the most important keys of financial freedom that make up the basis of “Your 33 Day Money Action Plan”
Worksheets & Tools
These links provided for your convenience only. Most of these items are resources that can help you with different days in the book. These are all external sites with which I have no affiliation with.
- Ally Bank - I have no affiliation with them, however in my opinion they’re one of the best around especially for setting up automated savings accounts. ING (Now Capital One 360) is also good for this purpose.
- Nolo.org - Low cost legal forms/contracts/information.
- Free Annual Credit Report - this is the only legitimately truly free credit report that you can request from each of the 3 bureaus once per year. This is ideal for making sure there are no errors or figuring out what’s still outstanding if you’ve lost track.
- Wills/Trusts/Healthcare Power of Attorney? Suze Orman has a great free tool for figuring out what you need and getting the papers filled out. It’s free, just head here and use gift code: peoplefirst – she has done an excellent job with this for most people’s needs. As always however, you should always seek the advice of a professional when you need legal advice.
- Camel Camel Camel- One of my favorite tools. Camelx3 allows you to check the price history of items on Amazon and other popular retailers sites. Prices fluctuate on these sites quite a bit, and often by quite a significant amount. You can use this site to pinpoint what a “great deal” price is and ask it to alert you when the price reaches that level. Can save you a fortune on nearly anything you buy online and it’s free.